Friday, June 10, 2005

Things that I can never write about

I cannot write how I feel,
Feel every unsaid word,
I cannot write what I think,
Think of one in many ways,
I cannot write why I hate,
Hate every other who ever is,
I cannot write why I stay,
Stay rooted, rotting inside.
I cannot write why me,
Me always, and never you,
I cannot write where I want to be,
Be with, and never without,
I cannot write in clear prose,
Prosaic fears of being understood,
I cannot write who is happy,
Happiness bereft of my presence,
I cannot write how I live,
Life knows not it lives within,
I cannot write when I am dark,
Dark around and lit inside,
I cannot write when I read,
Read lines of unfeeling text,
I cannot write when I jest,
Jester in a royal court,
I cannot write of who I seek,
Seek eternal to never find,
I cannot write where is peace,
Peace rests in mortal awe,
I cannot write of why I am far,
Far adrift is destiny's plan,
I cannot write what tells time,
Time's tale is not mine to tell,
I cannot write of anything inside,
Inside only echoes play,
I cannot write of when I leave
Leaving me behind with you,
I cannot write of my return,
Return the dead do not to life.

8 comments:

  1. am "reading between the line".... did you want to say something FR?...

    *worried*

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh ..some of it makes me sad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh FR, this is so sad and morantic(it can be both) that i am feeling QUITE heavy hearted now.*sniff*

    --R

    ReplyDelete
  4. @grafx: Read... there is a lot to read there... even though I did not write all I want to be read. Sigh! I did not want it to make you feel sad. Cheer up now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @R: Now, now what's with everbody feeling heavy hearted with me. I thought *cry and you cry alone* should hold good, no?

    Just kidding! :)

    Cheer up now, n send me some cheer across when you do!

    ReplyDelete