Saturday, April 22, 2006

Heaven's Not Enough

embrace_sketch_colored



Heaven's not enough,
if when you get there..
Just another blue
and heaven's not enough
You think you've found it
and it loses you

You've thought of all there is, but not enough
and it loses you in a cloud.

"There" 'most everything is nothin' that it seems,
"Where" you see the things you only wanna see.

I'd fly away
to a higher plane
to say words I resist
to float away
to sigh
to breathe.... forget.

And heaven's not enough
If when I'm there I don't remember you
And heaven does enough
you think you know it, and it uses you

I saw so many things but like a dream
Always losing me in a cloud.

'Cause I couldn't cry
'Cause I turned away
Couldn't see the score
Didn't know the pain
of leaving yesterday really far behind
in another life
in another dream
by a different name
gave it all away
for a memory
and a quiet lie

And I felt the face
of a cold tonight
Still don't know the score
But I know the pain
of leaving everything really far behind
And if I could cry
And if I could live what truth I did then take me there
heaven goodbye.




Paradise is a small price to pay, if...


The song Heaven's not enough is from the OST of the anime series Wolf's Rain, with music by YĆ“ko Kanno and is performed by Steve Conte. The sketch is mine, but is inspired by visuals from the series as well.

9 comments:

  1. I like the colors in the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey FR...i loved the sketch...hope youre doing ok...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful song...and the sketch speaks louder than words...

    Take care buddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. a real beautiful blog first rain...
    nice to read your words

    and nice sketch to go along with the words

    ReplyDelete
  5. @sines: :)

    @grafx: Am I ok? I guess so, as ok as can be expected anyway. Oh.. n you'r looking nice in that attire.

    @sophia: Thanks

    @mirage: It does, doesn't it!

    @desperado: Hey! Glad you liked the blog. Keep visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't seee it! :o( etisalat sucks big time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @sonia: What's the matter with your ISP - you can't seem to see any of my pics! Conspiracy?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. FR: main kya karun. if you're using flickr, it's blocked by etisalat. so at least it's nothing personal. btw, you said you'd send it to me! SEND IT!!!

    ReplyDelete