Friday, February 04, 2022

Kalle Kalle

I am just another
of your many women,
Another bundle of letters,
a post for your blog,
A deadend,
a spanner in your cog.

Lut gaya
    karaar tu,
Haan chhal gaya
    is baar tu.
Baajo tere
    ha jee vi lu,
Jindadi da main
    par kya karu?


Just a connection
a break from reality,
I cannot be just this.
I need to be more,
to be everything.
Not a wave, crashing on your shore.

So this is goodbye,
Let me go please.
I don't want to be hurt.
You don't want me
hurt, you will find
others, you will see.


---

i stand, still,
and watch you go.

Kalle Kalle.

so many words,
yes, asyousay, just words.
my words, your words.
my worlds, your worlds.

vanish.

Everything you said is true
you deserve more.

Ye hanjuan di dhaar
ajj chale chale.

what broke? dare I say
what, I don't.
why should I do this
(to myself) I won't.

the words, the unnamed worlds
will stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment