Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Realms and Beings


A room with walls of air.

Set apart from reality by my life.

Nailed to fantasy by these words.


I know you can hear it once again.
That familiar scratching of pen on paper.
Why do you look at me so? You cannot see it. I know you can't.


You look through me. Why? See here... See this!




Wings! A bus passes by. A crowd dwindles. A phone vibrates. With those eyes, my bonny lad, you'll never see anything.

Cliques of coincidence.


A presence haunts. Mute. Always mute. Say it... Why don't you say it!
Is this your defiance? Or your surrender.

Doesn't the deafening silence hurt you yet? Embrace me once again. Tear me down.




Click! A second of eternity. Vitrified exuberance. Distilled charm. Don't you know it is bad manners to stare. Worse still to stare back.

Synaptic rites of passion.


A touch! Did you... An encore of nays. Please. Abuse my senses again.

Why are you so distant tonight? Why are you letting go. Disappear this instant!




Red! Damned flows. Lakes of conscience. Unchained lust. What business of mine is the future?

Engage in life.


I cannot help it. Smiling. Fascinating, isn't it? I know you see it. You can.

Stay. Just this once. Other castles can wait. My room cannot.

4 comments:

  1. u ve become something of a surrealist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyyy im baaaaaaack!!! ( i keep saying that very often nah!! )

    oh and when are you leaving !?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jan: Have I? My notions of reality are undergoing a massive change presently..

    @grafx: Lollz... welcome back. I have left and reached already; and you have mail in your mail box :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!!
    will keep coming back for sure

    ReplyDelete