Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Recap

Last year was dismal for my writing.  On the blog.

For everything else, it was quite nice.

Let's see...

I learned a martial art. And I have not dropped out yet

I travelled. To eight states and two different countries.

I met, talked to and befriended some amazing women.

I stayed financially solvent.

I got myself more work than I can handle.

I tried to not get angry. Did not always suceed. Still trying.

I am a five year old father now. Amazing.

I had great sex.

I  started and finished the Wheel of Time - all 15 books! Robert Jordan - incredible.

I bought more books than I can read. I bought more graphic novels.

I sketched.

I ran. 10km. More than once!

I swam. And now I can do a respectable freestyle.

I saw Spiderman - Into the Spider-verse.

I wrote impromptu poetry. And prose. Not much of it has made it here. That should change.

I discovered Sarah Kay and spoken word poetry.

I am sure I have forgotten some stuff, but that's ok too, isn't it.

And here we are again, luv.

Here's to a fascinating year ahead.









No comments:

Post a Comment