Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Shame

Like a spray of water,
Spewing.

from a broken air-conditioner.
In an uncontrolled burst of...
Gay abandon.

It came.

Silently enveloped my twisted being,
Shame.

Oh so penetrating it was, so
Pervasive.

Intrusive, not adhering to the bounds
of my privacy.

Passive in a cold calm
Laden with transparent guilt,

It stayed the same.

causing me to squirm and shift
Within walls of crumbling repute.
Shame.

Born of unbridled affection
Wild horses run.
Amok

Shot down!
Crippled and beaten.
Abandoned by gaiety, and rescued
by Mistrust.

Lame.

It hinders my judgment,
freezes my Innocence over,
inwardly Incandescent...
Shame

3 comments:

  1. Jeez man...wht did u do to treat urself lk that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @grafx: Yes, I am ok. :) For now.

    @mirage: What did I do... hmmm... spoke my mind mostly :) but that can get one into a lot of trouble at times. :P

    ReplyDelete